Hiro Junmai Ginjo Sake Blue 720ML
Hiro Sake Junmai Ginjo - Hiro Blue 720ML
Notes from the Winemaker
Inspired by the ancient recipe of Hiroemon Takeda, the renowned Samurai and Japanese Sake connoisseur, Hiro is crafted by our own Toji (Master Brewer) using only specially polished rice from the Murakami plain in the Niigata Region.
Hiro Blue is a new super premium Japanese Sake
that bridges the heritage of the past with the way we drink today.
Hiro Blue, Junmai Ginjo Sake, has the character and body to be enjoyed chilled, over ice or in your favorite cocktail. Try it as a Super Hiro (the Hiro Sake-tini).
• Hiro: Sake made simple• Handcrafted, made and bottles in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 55% for Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo
Junmai Ginjo Sake | 720ml | 15% ABV | Japan