Browse
Shopping Cart

You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol.  (909) 345-7333 

You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol.  (909) 345-7333 

Hess Collection Allomi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018 750ML
Hess Collection Allomi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018 750ML

Hess Collection Allomi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018 750ML

SKU: 389077-1
Sale price $39.00 Regular price $29.00
Buy 6+ bottles and receive free shipping!

Hess Collection Allomi Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018

"The Su’skol vineyard is carefully farmed to emphasize fruit with wonderful acidity and balance, and demonstrates the impact of the moderate temperatures influenced by nearby San Pablo Bay. We use multiple clones, but focus on the aromatic musqué. The musqué clone is delicate and needs a light touch with both oak and malolactic fermentation so it does not get overwhelmed by either. To highlight this beautiful clonal material, we put 70% of the blend through Stainless fermentation to retain the fresh yellow stone fruit, citrus and pear flavors. The remaining 30% of the blend sees just a light touch of oak --19% new (French) oak and only 30% of the overall blend is allowed to undergo secondary fermentation. Aged for 9 months in barrels and lees stirred weekly for 4 months, results in a rich, complex wine that shows aromas and flavors of apple, white pear and a slight touch of tropical fruits, accented by aromas of honeysuckle."-– Dave Guffy, Director of Winemaking

WINE SPECS
Vintage  2018
Varietal   Chardonnay
Appellation   Napa Valley
Alcohol %  14.4